Euros vs Reds – 02-19-13
Yet another quick “Euros vs Reds 2.0” update for you. I checked on the bin this morning and was very happy to see that all the excess liquid had been soaked up, and that there was a nice earthy smell in the bin.
So, I decided to add the worms – three adults of each. If I had wanted to be super “scientific” about it I likely would have added immature worms so that we could guarantee a level playing field (some of these adults may be ready to drop cocoons while others are not) – but I honestly don’t think it will make a big difference.
I will likely just let the worms settle in to their new home for the next week or so before adding more food, but I’ll keep an eye on them over the next few days just to make sure all is well (you never know)!