Crazy Q&A Podcasts – Session #5
It’s been quite some time since my last “Crazy Q&A Session”. Part of the problem was that I was holding out until I “had the time” to get the RWC podcast set up properly (in iTunes and all that jazz).
Finally it dawned on me – “why wait?!”
The “real” podcast format will come at some point – I promise you that. But for now I’m just going to continue doing what I’ve been doing!
Today’s session features some…interesting topics! Here’s the run-down:
- How much is “too much” as far as egg shells are concerned (revisited)
- Lime is a salt??! Whooda thunk it! (not all salts are created equal though)
- Fuitflies (uhhhgain) and castings turned to rock
- How long can a vermicomposting system be kept going?
- Can bokashified (that’s a real word – honest! lol) wastes be vermicomposted?
- Worms as food…(Duhn, Duhn, Duhn!!)…for HUMANS!
- Vermicomposting diapers (a look at the do do’s and don’t don’t's of the concept)
NOTE: If you are viewing this post on a phone or tablet, you might NOT see the play button (since it uses flash). Hopefully the blue download button will show up so you can download the file to your device (should end up in a “downloads” or “music” folder). If you don’t see ANYTHING, try refreshing the page.
Additional Resources (Worms as Food):