Thanks for Buying Composting Worms!
**VERY IMPORTANT – Please Read Carefully**
1) Worms are shipped according to a very specific schedule – once a week, very early in the week. If your order came in after Friday at 6pm (EST), the worms may not ship out until the following Monday (eg. if you ordered on a Sunday morning you would need to wait about 8 days before the worms even shipped, but if you ordered on a Friday afternoon it would be about 3 days before they shipped.
This schedule helps to streamline the harvesting/shipping process, and also helps to ensure that the worms don’t end up stuck at a postal depot over the weekend!
2) You should receive a Compost Guy (PAID) “Invoice” email shortly. Please take the time to review your mailing address to make sure it is correct (and a valid U.S. Postal Service address – this is not a courier shipment). NOTE: Yes, I myself live in Canada, but NO the worms are not shipping from Canada (I work with U.S. suppliers).
You should also receive an email with the subject line “Your Red Worm Composting Worm Order”. If one or both of these e-mails doesn’t reach you please look in your SPAM folder or under the “Promotions” tab (if using Gmail) – and get in touch if you still can’t find them.
3) Tracking information is not sent out automatically, but I do tend to send it to customers with larger orders and those affected by extreme temperatures. If you would like this info please don’t hesitate to let me know.
4) If you don’t request a “PO Hold” it is assumed that you will be home to receive your worms when they arrive (or that the destination is a safe indoor location). Failure to assist with the safety of the worms on your end may result in the “live guarantee” being void. Don’t hesitate to email (see address below) if you wish to discuss further (add a PO hold etc).
On a related note…
5) This purchase includes “lifetime” e-mail support, so don’t be a stranger if you have ANY questions/concerns along the way (and you may even receive some friendly e-mails from me along the way, just to make sure things are going ok).
Here is the special customer service email address:
(For customers only – please don’t share with others)