I know things have been extremely quiet on the blog this year, but I want to make it clear that I haven’t “moved on” from Red Worm Composting (and certainly not from worm composting in general). I’ve simply been busy with other (related and unrelated) projects…and good ol’ life in general!
And what better way to (hopefully) get back into the swing of things than with a “Crazy Q&A Podcast”?
As some of you will know, I started up a brand new email list, and I asked subscribers to submit questions and topic suggestions.
I decided on the podcast format for my responses since they are the easiest to put together, and usually quite easy for followers to consume (listen while you do other things).
[NOTE: If you would like to download the mp3 file, simply click the download (downward arrow) icon sitting beside “share” icon in the display below.]
Some Topics Covered
– How to harvest without stressing out the worms.
– What factors help to boost worm population growth?
– Feeding worms only cornmeal. Good or bad idea?
– Can pine shavings be used for vermicomposting?
– Is Broccoli a “good” worm food? (Why does it stink?)
– Soaked oats as worm food.
– Mature Worm Bin Syndrome – and what to do about it.
David’s Tub Harvesting Method
**CGU - Your "Ultimate" Worm Farming Education Resource >>Learn More<<**