– Restocking a bin with a declining worm population
– Pros and cons of Euros and Red Worms
– Dealing with Black Soldier Fly larvae
– Risks of vermicomposting diseased plant materials
– Are green food wastes as risky as grass clippings?
– Vermicomposting “zoo poo”
– Do earthworms produce better compost than Red Worms?
– Are house fly larvae harmful to worms?
– Dealing with cocoons and babies left in vermicompost
– Adding stinky food wastes to a vermicomposting system.
– Are there any organic materials that won’t break down in a vermicomposting system?
Hope you enjoy it!