I just thought I would write a quick post to let you know what you can expect from me over the next little while. I’ve been super busy with other work stuff, but there are definitely lots of exciting posts to be added to the blog, and a new section to be launched.
Here are some of thing cool things coming down the pipe:
1) Jack Chambers, of Sonoma Valley Worm Farm (Jack wrote back with such thorough responses that I’ve decided to devote each question and answer to a single post)
2) Cathy Nesbitt, of Cathy’s Crawly Composters
3) Dennis Copson, of Nature’s Big Bud Worm Castings Inc
4) Shawn Ferro & Tom Herlihy, of Worm Power (RT Solutions)
1) My new continuous-flow worm bin
2) Update on my winter composting extravaganza
3) Start of the 4 worm population experiment
4) My new European Nightcrawlers
1) Winter-preparation for the outdoor worm bin
2) Time-lapse (well almost) rotting action from one of my bins
3) Separating worms from castings
4) Creatures of the worm bin
And of course there is also the launch of my brand new video section (which is actually a completely separate website) – completely stocked with cool worm composting videos (from other people), plus links to the widescreen, high definition versions of my videos.
I’m sure I’m forgeting some things, but this at least gives you some idea of what you can expect in coming weeks!
I’m hoping to get the first installment of the Jack Chambers interview up by later today.