As mentioned in my recent Vermivember audio, my plan is to create some more “unofficial” podcasts this month before getting set up on iTunes (etc).
Most of these podcasts are going to be part of my “Crazy Q&A” series. Rather than selecting a specific topic to talk about, I thought it would be fun/helpful/interesting if I responded directly to as many “burning questions” as I can in about 30 minutes.
As I discovered today, it’s NOT easy to answer lots of questions in 30 minutes! lol
I only managed to tackle 9 in this one – but it’s a start! Because this type of podcast is so easy to put together, I suspect I’ll be able to post new ones on a fairly regular basis.
Here are the topics I touched on today:
– Using tea vs using vermicompost
– Storing castings in the winter
– Starting over and avoiding mushy/messy conditions (and fruit flies)
– Pesticides in produce
– “Easy to harvest outdoor set-ups”
– The best way to get started
– Getting spousal support for your vermicomposting efforts
– Red worm size (does it matter?)
– Population density and breeding
Hope you enjoy it!