Time for yet another “Crazy Q&A Podcast”!
While it does feel like I’m making decent progress, there are still plenty of questions left to answer, so you can probably expect to see quite a few more of these in the Q&A format (will try to start mixing things up a bit next month though).
Topics Touched On
– Food waste slurries as worm food
– Using Euros (Eisenia hortensis) for vermicomposting
– Transplanting seedlings from a vermicomposting system
– Harvesting vermicompost + “worm tea” vs “leachate”
– Using rabbit manure for vermicomposting
– Using “pine straw” as bedding material
– Slow nightcrawler reproduction
– Combining composting & vermicomposting
– Moisture level of finished vermicompost
– Dealing with fruit flies/gnats
Hope you enjoy it!** Miss the Urban Worm Bag 2.0 Sale? >>Click Here<< to Learn How You Can Still Get a Discount! **