Ok – time for yet another “Crazy Q&A” podcast. Believe it or not, I actually have one more beyond this one already finished (I’ll post it sometime next week).
I’m really enjoying these so far since it seems to be and easy/fast way to respond to your questions – while also providing a bit more of a personalized approach.
Topics I Touched On
– More on hot-weather vermicomposting
– More on flying pests and general troubleshooting
– Kitty litter vermicomposting
– Precomposting prior to vermicomposting
– Warning signs of system decline / general system maintenance
– Vermicomposting pet hair
– “Ideal” temperature and moisture content
– Other bin materials (aside from plastic)
Hope you enjoy it!