Just a quick update re: my Tea Bag Vermicomposting system. It has been nearly 1 month since my last update. I’ve concluded that I probably don’t need to feed any more often than that – gives the worms plenty of time to work on the tea bags that have been added, and me plenty of time to collect a decent quantity of them (along with the paper packets).
I was really pleased with how things are coming along when I checked on the bin this morning. I even got a little carried away when I took a whiff of the vermicompost that’s been accumulating (“you know you’re a Worm-Head when…” – haha!) – be sure to check out the video for that.
Can’t wait to test this tea bag vermicompost out!